While it is important for visitors to treat every product recommendation with a healthy degree of skepticism, not every review is invalid just because there may be a commission paid to the reviewer. At WinterBritt, we strive to provide honest and accurate assessments, and we have implemented the following reader protections into our reviews:
- WinterBritt is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for website owners to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites, as well as to other websites that may be affiliated with the Amazon Service LLC Associates Program.
- Many of our reviews contain verifiable factual information, and we always aim to provide an honest and accurate assessment.
- Our reviews include a subjective summary based on the personal experience of the reviewer.
- We make an effort to establish the general consensus in relation to specific products by reading reviews of those products on other sites, along with user testimonials, and we attempt to portray this overall perception in our reviews.
- We always provide links to the manufacturers’ website to offer additional information that is not available in our reviews, including customer testimonials, more specific product details, sales information, free newsletters, and even samples.
It is important for you as a consumer to understand the relationship between a person reviewing the product and the manufacturer. If you do not see a disclosure policy on a review site, that reviewer may be committing an offense.
We hope that you have a useful and meaningful experience as a direct result of our detailed reviews and articles. We welcome any feedback that may help us to improve your experience when visiting this website.
Please note that our website makes no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency, or completeness of the content contained on this website or any sites linked to this site.